The dash to remote learning over the last 12 months has shone a very bright spotlight on the quality and content of e-learning courses.
Never before has it been so important to ensure the digital learning experience meets the needs of a physically disconnected classroom.
With this mode widely being accepted as the ‘new normal’, here are some top tips to optimise the e-learning experience.
- Offer your course on multiple channels to ensure you capture scholar preference for both desktop and mobile users.
- A variety of delivery methods can cover different learning styles via on-demand e-learning, live online sessions or a blended approach.
- Define clear learning outcomes to increase engagement, ultimately leading to fulfilment and satisfaction.
- Interactive activities are a must as these bring personalisation and energy into the learning environment.
- Include videos and case studies to demonstrate the application of the learning in real-life scenarios.
- Incorporate feedback opportunities through polls and surveys to further enhance engagement and in parallel gather insight from the scholars.
- Provide opportunities for social sharing to create more buy-in, offering ways to share short videos and create posts on social media profiles.
- Build a suite of courses that keep the scholars returning to your platform for additional learning opportunities.